Island Vista the Ideal Retreat for Anniversaries
If you are looking to celebrate an anniversary or some other romantic occasion, you've come to the right place.
Not only does Myrtle Beach’s Island Vista Resort offer luxurious accommodations and amenities for the perfect couples retreat, but it's also located near Restaurant Row and some of the finest fine-dining establishments in Myrtle Beach, along with other activities sure to make your getaway a memorable and romantic one.
Couples could spend an entire stay on property thanks to Island Vista's comfortable and cozy accommodations, spacious and scenic private balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and oceanfront tent offering dual massages with an ocean breeze and view. And the on-site Cypress Room provides excellent food and wine in an upscale atmosphere. But for those looking to get out an experience the best of Myrtle Beach, here are your best bets:
* Collector's Cafe: For a classy evening out only a couple of miles from Island Vista, this upscale establishment serves as an art gallery and restaurant all in one. The walls are lined with paintings by local and regional artists who often hold shows in the lounge, and the restaurant is romantic and unique. Award-winning cuisine, an extensive wine list and a chic vibe make Collector's Cafe the ideal location to celebrate.
* Melting Pot: Located just blocks away from Island Vista, this popular fondue restaurant provides more than a just a romantic meal for couples; it's a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Five-course meals are made fun by letting you do the cooking in your own table-top pot, including a devilishly delicious dessert of fresh fruits and pastries dipped in hot melted chocolate. Secluded booth and candle-lit tables set the perfect mood for a full-course meal that can take 2-3 hours, but time flies when you're feeding one another sweets.
* Cinzia Spa: Spend a day in couples’ heaven at this posh spa and fitness center at North Beach Resort. Located about 5 miles north of Island Vista, this full-service spa offers all sorts of body therapies, facial and skin treatments and international rituals. The Couples Massage is the perfect package for two, allowing you and your loved one to be pampered from head to toe for a relaxing escape. While you're on the North Beach property, enjoy a romantic dinner at 21 Main.
* Brookgreen Gardens: There's no more romantic backdrop on the Grand Strand than this beautiful sculpture garden in Murrells Inlet. Featuring the works of some of the nation's top sculptors and a wide range of colorful flowers and glorious trees, Brookgreen looks like a scene out of period movie of the Southern plantation days. Twisting live oaks draped with Spanish moss, blooming wildflowers around Cypress swamps and salt marshes, and thought-provoking artworks positioned throughout the lovely property provide a nice place for couples to spend some quality time in nature.
* Second Avenue Pier: OK, so a fishing pier may not be your idea of a romantic date, but this isn’t your average fishing pier. Situated high above of the Pier View Restaurant is the Pier View Open-Air Rooftop Bar, offering the best view of the Atlantic Ocean in town. Enjoy frozen drinks from the bar and appetizers from the kitchen while you relax in the ocean breeze. Snuggle up on one of the many cozy couches while the ocean waves crash beneath you. If you are lucky enough to go on a Wednesday night, you have a front-row seat to the fireworks show that is launched from the end of the pier.
No related articles were found.